|Deck Type:||Non-Meta Decks|
|Deck Master:||Crimson Nova the Dark Cubic Lord|
|Submission Date:||October 5th 2018|
|Last Updated:||February 8th 2019|
|YGOPRODeck File Download|
Summary: Almost all of the main deck Cubic cards are mostly useless and only used as name fodder except Duza, Vijam and (obviously) Crimson Nova.
Standard plays: Foolish Goods/Summoner Monk/Duza to send Karma, use Karma in GY to add Nova and summon it, then possibly use another Karma and/or Wave to boost Nova.
To keep in mind:
- None of the effects of Karma/Wave/Duza are one per turn.
- Twin Twister can pop/discard Karma for the GY effect.
- You only need to do 5K damage to OTK because of the 3K burn Nova does.
- If you ran out of targets for Duza, unification has an OK effect in the GY.
- This deck is incredibly linear and boring, don’t play it if you only like combo decks, you’ll get worn out after 4-5 games.
Regarding the new support: The trap cards aren't bad but they don't really help the deck's main strategy, while Dharma is really good, letting you discard Wave, Karma and any extra copies of Cubic cards for a draw.