Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Onisan
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Crystron control deck build to perform against meta

Watch the gameplay of this deck here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYKeNO-2BHU&t=401s

By Onisan
Kazuma wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:24 am
How do you summon the tg wonder magician?
Yo, Crystron Needlefiber can bring it out with it's second effect
By e.Lopez02
Hi I want to build this deck for the tcg. There are cards such as dragon ogre diety of tenyi and crystron needlefiber that are not readily available. Do you have any alternatives I might be able to use?
By Onisan
e.Lopez02 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:24 pm
Hi I want to build this deck for the tcg. There are cards such as dragon ogre diety of tenyi and crystron needlefiber that are not readily available. Do you have any alternatives I might be able to use?
Yo
To play Crystrons in TCG since Needlefiber isn't released you have to play a more offensive build with starters such as True King Barastos and the a little engine with the water Genex. So you can play Trishula on Deity.
But this version is inferior
P.S you can now use monster gate x3 to have regular +1 and more spam potential, I updated my build with them and it became better
By Big bruh
And another question,how do you summon Crystron phoniex?I have tried with many cards but they don't summon it.
By Onisan
Big bruh wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:41 pm
And another question,how do you summon Crystron phoniex?I have tried with many cards but they don't summon it.
Yo,
Basically you can easily summon it by using Dragster (even easier after it used it's effect), the deck is designed to bring Citree on the field and synchro Dragster with a Sulfenir in the graveyard, so you have several options with Needlefiber to access Phoenix.
I didn't used Crystron Entry because most of the time you consume all your crystron monsters to set up your first turn board and your graveyard so it can be bricky in combination with the other trap since when starting first you only have 5 cards and no drawers
Trickstar Sky Striker 2019

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Sword Masters

Dystopia & Friends

Sacred Uria - Odion Trap Deck