Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Maguszero
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

An update for my last salamangreat deck. Faster more fluid and helps you search,special summon and get your salamangreats on the field

By NotVerdammterTypLP
I don't know if Magical Cylinder and Mystical Space Typhoon are gonna be good in this deck, especially as one ofs. The only One ofs I would accept are Jack Jag, Falco, Fusion of Fire and Raigeki. Salamangreat has the great advantage to play more handtraps/backrow. I would add more of them. If you play the fusion combo, play at least one more Heatleos, because it depends on his second effect.
By Maguszero
The only reason I put mystical space typhoon is because when I didn't have it in there and had a annoying spell card (subterrors, trickstar lightstage and the new one, etc) on the board that I couldn't remove I was up the creek, mind you sometimes the foxy effect from grave to destroy a spell trap sometimes got countered so could use its effect, send falco to grave bounce foxy to hand and have falco on board. Magic cylinder was just a hard counter if I couldn't stop an attack. As for the fusion if I can't get fusion of fire off it serves as bait considering super poly is still an option. I saw everyone is using a ton of handtraps I'm just trying to be different but if I was to use a few more I would definitely use 2 Phantasmay considering its effect and a link counter but it's entirely too expensive over 100$ atm
By Maguszero
changed a few things in my salamangreat deck : took out mst, cynet backdoor, magic cylinder, super poly. Added 1 parro, phantazmei, counter gate, judgment of anubis came back, debunk, and hero's rule 2.
Trickstar Sky Striker 2019

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Sword Masters

Dystopia & Friends

Sacred Uria - Odion Trap Deck