Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By JACataclysmic 101
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

If someone told me 10 years ago that Cyberdarks would be able to consistently end on a Towers and two Omni-negates i would have sent that someone to the shadow realm.

By FeeshSlayer
JACataclysmic 101 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:15 pm
I love how Cyber End Dragon looks like it's wearing a golden monocle in the artwork of Cyberdark End Dragon. Komedy gold.
"Your life points, good sir; I am here to absolve you of your life points."
By Drowning Mage
Do you not like Cyberdark Invasion? I find it to be a good way to make sure Cyberdarkness has two negates on the opponent's turn and it's decent to keep giving it negates. I like at least one since it's searchable and in a pinch can be pitched for horizon.
By MikeE
While netdecking I noticed that horizon isn't on the actual image but I noticed in duel nexus.
By player6i
Hi everyone! Sorry for taking this post out of its grave but I have a question I think fits here: Does the Cyberdarkness Dragon negates effects activated in the graveyard too? I get this doubt since it's text says it negates the activation and destroy the card, so I don't know if I should just ignore the destroy part for effects in the graveyard or if it can't negate since it can't destroy cards in the graveyard.
By DarkMahad87
player6i wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:52 pm
Hi everyone! Sorry for taking this post out of its grave but I have a question I think fits here: Does the Cyberdarkness Dragon negates effects activated in the graveyard too? I get this doubt since it's text says it negates the activation and destroy the card, so I don't know if I should just ignore the destroy part for effects in the graveyard or if it can't negate since it can't destroy cards in the graveyard.
Yes, it can. Activation negation is sort of an exception to the rule where you need to be able to fulfill all parts of an effect for the activation of the negate to be legal. There's plenty of precedence to back this up as well. Look at Dragoon vs Ash Blossom. Dragoon can negate the activation of Ash, but it doesn't destroy the Ash cause it had to send itself to the GY as cost, so Dragoon doesn't get the extra 1000 attack.

Feel free to checkout OzoneTCG for more Common Cha[…]

Normal Pendulum Duel Links

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Springans Therion

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Help building budget HERO

My list rn is: 3 stratos […]