Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Yamikage
The idea is really interesting but there are a lot of things that could have been better with this decklist. First of all, it really makes no sense playing 3 Condemned Witch and only 2 Loptr. The reason you play Condemned Witch is to have more ways to get to Loptr. So Loptr is definitely a must have at 3 and then you can add 2-3 witches. Jar of Avarice sucks, better play any another card for draw power. A good idea might be Hand Destruction because it can trigger your field spell during your turn. And one last but important thing: there is a much better way to get a Dark Fiend monster at your opponent field than having to rely on activating BOTH the continues traps. And that way is the fiend Kaiju (Radian). Dark Fiend monster that can get rid of your opponents annoying monsters and give you an attack target for Exodia to win the duel. Two birds with one stone. And when it comes to the extra deck I think Zeus is unnecessary since the rank 9 xyz are good enough to keep at the field if you summon them. I would play the Number 92 Dragon xyz and maybe Black Luster Soldier-Soldier of Chaos link.
Timelord Brun V2

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Deep Sea

Lmao i beat this guy with going second mekk knight[…]

Cyber Dragon