Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Ghosts from the Past is set to release on April 15th. Some Yugitubers have already cracked open a few boxes for us to feast our eyes on. We all know about the Ghost Rares at this point, so let’s examine the other cards in the set and see if GFTP is worth the hype!

Interesting post. Tbh, having watched quite a lot of openings on Youtube, and based on actual prices on Yugioh Cardmarket (most of the time inflated at the beginning), I agree it will definitiely be nearly impossible to break even on this set unless you get a Ghost rare (jackpot) or Evenly Matched (refund the box in itself).
Sunavalon Archetype is fun to play with, but without Benghalances and Melias (coming soon in next extension Lightning Override I think), the deck is clearly not good at the moment.
Starry Night has some potential, I've see some nice strategies involving other fairy archetypes such as Heralds for instance (good synergies), but the deck lack some powerfull win condition to really make the difference in late game. I always feel like Starry Dragon alone is not sufficient to win.
Lightning wrote:Interesting post. Tbh, having watched quite a lot of openings on Youtube, and based on actual prices on Yugioh Cardmarket (most of the time inflated at the beginning), I agree it will definitiely be nearly impossible to break even on this set unless you get a Ghost rare (jackpot) or Evenly Matched (refund the box in itself).
Sunavalon Archetype is fun to play with, but without Benghalances and Melias (coming soon in next extension Lightning Override I think), the deck is clearly not good at the moment.
Starry Night has some potential, I've see some nice strategies involving other fairy archetypes such as Heralds for instance (good synergies), but the deck lack some powerfull win condition to really make the difference in late game. I always feel like Starry Dragon alone is not sufficient to win.
Yeah I agree. I'm looking at Sunavalon and it feels kinda like what Orcust was without Crescendo and Dingirsu. For the Starry Knights, it feels a little bit close since it already has a boss monster that actually does something. Time will tell, I suppose
Dark magician

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

The Phantom Knights 4-2021

Superheavy Samurai 4-2021

Predaplant 4-2021