Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By nateogline
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Pretty consistent control deck with full explanations. Holds it own against meta and non-meta decks. Mainly for Rowan, but if you want to use it you can too.

By nateogline
wow... sorry about the eye-sore of a description. Tried making it easier to read but just ended up ...doing that.
By nateogline
that's one reason... I also had it in because it can be sp summoned with Dovelgus, Generaider Boss of Iron. It's level 9 which helps with the xyz summons.

also what would you rate this deck? I see you critique a lot of decks on this website and I'd love to hear your opinion on mine.
By Toon Lord
It's okay. There's a few weird ratios, like with Ash Blossom, Ghost Reaper, and Pot of Avarice that could probably get smoothed out. You can't summon C88. also you don't have good ghost reaper targets. i would add halq if you want to use it. also run more 3-ofs in general, especially in side deck.
By henrystick
i'm not really versed much into generaiders as i found their playstyle more of a "profit your opponent and put you at a disadvantage" i'm aware that the fieldspell helps them but i was never really fond of every action you do your opponent benefits
By Samm99663
There's some cards I'm confused about why your playing them. Number C88 cannot be Xyz Summoned You have to Special Summon it with a Rank-Up+ Number 88. Barians' Force seems like a brick to me. Raigeki seems outdated compared to Lightning Storm.
By nateogline
ight... I feel that... I'm still rearranging some stuff but I appreciate the feedback.
Buster blader dogmatika dragoon

cut ice dragon. it doesnt work like how most pla[…]

here drew

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Madolche

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dark Magician's Revival

:D Taking Feedback always