Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By CerBal
I do not think so. It is known that this archetype is not particularly strong and it's very easy to stop him using one Ash (and that's what these cards are for). To save game in such a situation. Of course you can say : you cen use Prank-Kids Pandemonium but this card has strong restrictions and usually a strong monster is needed to clear the opponent's field such as Accesscode Talker. How do you imagine win against monsters which are unaffected or have immunity (cannot be destroyed by card effects) only using Prank-Kids monsters ? How do you want to fight vs for example Dragoon (which is everywhere) ? Thanks to this cards you cen also have Toadally Awesome. If you not need this card then at least give some ARGUMEENT then it would make sense. Rather, I thought that people won't like deck becose I didn't add many hand trap (which everyone love so much ;) ) but I didn't do it so as not to increase dead hand (which I hate the most), and there was no more room. Everyone thinks these hand trap it's such a great thing (and I will agree that they are essential in modern YGO) but for my deck must by universal and if someone is watching when the opponent equip Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo with Moon Mirror Shield and you are stuck with Nibiru, Ash and PSY-Framegear Gamma it knows what I'm talking about.

For the most part the Cyberdark has been increasin[…]

Ojama - private

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Graveyard Machines

that might work

S-Force Post LIOV

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]