Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Yugituber
Dude if you want to win against meta play zoodiac tribrigade - there is even an infinite negate combo with that and zoodiac can easily get 2 beast warriors on the field with chakanine. This also allows you to add zeus to the deck
By Praizze
I'm not all too interested in winning vs the meta honestly, though thank you for your recommendations. I am mostly interested in maybe making this work a bit more smoothly than it currently does (I'm not unhappy with it's performance, otherwise I would not have posted it here) so if there are any cards that should/could be replaced without actually changing the entire theme of the deck then I would love to know them (I have only just returned to Yu-Gi-Oh! and haven't done anything ever since pendelums were first released)
By henrystick
that's ok, i can't really give much for suggestions for simorgh since i used them badly in the past, but for tribrigades i suggest when you get the chance to run the newer tri monster as it's able to summon shuraig easier, also run apex avian as a target for bird of sovereignty
Pend is not best deck

Ngl, I agree. It used to be pretty strong but now […]

Kuriboh deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

BA Wind-Up- Duel Links 2021

You don't remember... The Ohio Incident, Gio? […]

Masked Destiny 2.0

Malicious is semi-limited, cut D-counter, cut Form[…]