Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Toon Lord
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Paleozoic Frogs- a better version of my older list. This is my 50th deck, and this includes a list of every card used, and why I use them, as well as a few combos and strategies.

By Yugituber
See? This is great as your #50 deck because it is your favorite deck to play. You know how to play this deck the most and thats what makes it so fitting. Also I would recommend to main deck 3x laundry dragonmaid it is a level 2 aqua and can mill your deck
By Yugituber
Yeah my bad its not aqua BUT if I were you I would take out 3x of any one of the trap cards and put it in, getting the Paleozoics in the graveyard generates a lot of advantage - I don’t think you need 9 solemns but this is your deck and I am more of a competitive player but if you are interested in playing this deck for fun/casual play go ahead but the suggestions I made are for making a the deck a little more competitive and meta relevant by generating advantage off of a single card.
By Yugituber
Also how do you put a link on the author name and put like a brief caption underneath it? I am kind of new to this website and I couldn't find it anywhere
By Toon Lord
GY set-up for Paleos isn't the most important thing, you should be able to send a good amount to GY and then recycle them back via getting detached as XYZ material. I'd much rather have a Solemn or something like Warning Point than Laundry.
Prank-Kids Eldlich

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Invoked Dogmatika Shaddoll

Dragon Link

Zoodiac Eldlich