Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By jobe04051993
I won casual duels. But Im looking to improve this deck to make it better so it can become a force in the meta. Here's my single match duels so far. 3-1 last time I checked. Not the best deck but its an start.

If yall got tech ideas let me know.
By jobe04051993
Okay then so I switched out a few things and it seems to be more competitive, it's just Ra's Disciple effect can be a hit or a miss. It can cause you to lose, or sometimes it can cause you to win. Upgraded decklist:

But what I can say is it's consistent in summoning 2 God cards or more in 1 turn. The setup is slow though or sometimes fast. Hope they make more DM and Egyptian God card support later in the future.

Also note that I managed to summon Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra in 1 turn but then I got hit with Mirror Force. Smfh. Could've been an OTK too AND an auto win since I had drew Horakhty the next turn. Smfh.
By LordObamaHimself
This definetly won't be meta, but it's still a great egyptian god deck, Jobe! I'd only really reccomend replacing the Mystic Mines with Mound of the Bound Creator, as Mound of the Bound Creator was made for the gods. Maybe play some side deck hand traps like Ash, Ogre, and Droll as well?
By jobe04051993
LordObamaHimself wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:32 pm
This definetly won't be meta, but it's still a great egyptian god deck, Jobe! I'd only really reccomend replacing the Mystic Mines with Mound of the Bound Creator, as Mound of the Bound Creator was made for the gods. Maybe play some side deck hand traps like Ash, Ogre, and Droll as well?
Ummm no. Bound Creator does not help in meta or competitive situations, maybe a few of them but not all of them. I even had to replace Blaze Cannon with Lightning Storm. Deck was more consistent and a bit more problematic, showing a small improvement. This deck could still need some more work. Hand traps? No. Guardian Slime is your best hand trap. Cramming in a lot of hand traps aint worth it.
By LordObamaHimself
I'm a bit confused. Bound Creator is now showing up in the deck list instead of mystic mine; either you replaced it or there's a glitch. I still think Bound might be better. Maybe side deck Mystic against spam decks that have big boards? Because you might be playing against a deck that also just has 1 monster or so out, so mystic mine could hurt you or dissapear. Also, Guardian Slime isn't a hand trap, he's just a monster with a way to special summon. meta/competitive decks run 6-9 (nice) hand traps, so if you want to compete, i'd reccomend running a similar ratio.
Andre's Deck

so are you actually gonna help or just make fun of[…]

Salamangreat / otk Links

Ever thought of materiactor phantom knights?

Blackwing v2

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Winged dragon of ra deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]