Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Rondasrich
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

This deck can end on True King of All Calamities and a Dragon Buster Destruction Sword.

By combofan
Jurrac titano? What is the reasoning behind it?
By Rondasrich
To help summon true king of all calamities by using double evo pill to make titano. Then make trishula synchro or fusion, or true king lithosagym. Then overlay for true king of calamities.
Last edited by Rondasrich on Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By LordObamaHimself
But Calamities can't be summoned with Double Evo? Double Evo only summons in the deck, and Calamities is a Wyrm, not a Dinosaur.
By NeoBabyDwagon
I think he meant that Titano can be summoned with it, and it is a level 9 so you need to summon the other True King Lithosagym monster and then with those two cards you can Xyz into Calamities. Interesting idea for summoning Calamities but I think you could use the Fire type True King instead (forgot what its called).
By Rondasrich
@LordObamaHimself The combo gets you trishula, jurrac titano, and union carrier. You use the titano, and the trishula to make true king of all calamities.
By LordObamaHimself
Ah, okay. Shoulda said that; made it sound like you were trying to use Double Evo to get out Calamities, lmao.
By Rondasrich
Lol. I meant to say that i use double evo pill to make jurrac titano, then with other level 9 make true king of all calamities. My bad.
Last edited by Rondasrich on Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Rondasrich
What do you guys think of adding Droll and Lock Bird to the side or main deck?
By LordObamaHimself
I say side, as not all decks are drawing a ton. Droil is great though, and rising in play rn, so i'd say to grab him quickly.

Thanks, that's what I figured Homunculus would cou[…]

@ignister OTK

What about " Armored Bitron "? I am […]

wicked wrath

Cut Old Vindictive, Battle Fader, Scapeghost, Nimb[…]

Paleo Frogs, as always. I've also been using my Sk[…]