Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By MindReader
Hello, I think Ghost Reaper is a great choice especially for this format considering extra deck monsters like Isolde, Altergeist Hexstia, Spyral Double Helix, etc... Lead to big boards like Trigate Wizard and all the Knightmare monsters. So if you use Ghost Reaper and have all the meta extra deck targets in your extra deck then you can eliminate the possibility of your opponent being able to go off and make those big boards. Firewall Dragon is a huge problem in today's meta and it hasen't gotten banned yet and needs to be. Also this deck's extra deck is very loose. So I figured I would use it for cherry targets.

Kind Regards,
MindReader
By MindReader
Of course! Always a pleasure to answer questions :). Thanks for asking. Have a good night.

Thanks again,
MindReader
By MindReader
Hello KODA, good question. So this was one of my personal tech choices. After Mound Of the Bound Creator gets destroyed it says that you can add one Divine monster from your deck to your hand, and the only target for that in the deck is Ra Sphere Mode, Ra Sphere Mode in today's meta is super powerful because it can destroy boards that big combo decks make like Pendulum Magicians, Goukis, etc... If you don't like it your more than welcome to take it out and add another Timelord instead if you'd like. Hope this response really helps!

Best Regards,
MindReader
By MindReader
Hello wellsontheja! To answer your question about using Toadally Awesome in the deck, it is just a Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries target. Most of the extra deck is made up of Ghost Reaper targets since extra deck space is very loose in this deck. Also I have just now updated the deck for the most recent December 2019 banlist for you and anyone else who wanted to see this deck get updated. Thanks so much for reaching out with your question. I hope this response helps :)!

Kind Regards,
MindReader
Danger! Dino Lightsworn

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

You could try playing more handtraps :P

Watts 2019

Wyncrer Blackwing