Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By SoulKing13
If you're going to run pyro phoenix, you should be running dark ruler no more to stop monster effects. Also why on earth are you running lion emperor? That card is terrible, you don't need to be making r3nks. I'd also highly suggest at least 2 debug in the main deck to make it so you have gazelle in pretty much every hand. Right now you have 5 copies of gazelle which means you'll see it about little over half of your opening hands, but 2 debug will make it so you almost ALWAYS have gazelle in the opening hand
By SchmaderD6666
one:
No dark ruler, we have roar, and we have Lion Emperor because it acts as an extra wolf, detaching to return a FIRE monster from your GY, that mostly being your Gazelle, debug isn't worth the Droll & Lock Bird, since most people will be playing that game two. Also, we don't always go into Pyro phoenix, since, as you said, people would negate the effects of it or pop the materials before it can be successfully summoned, so we set up standard board so they could fear the possible rage that could be set, also if this deck went against Tri-Gate combo with Spyrals, Dark ruler would get it negated.
By SchmaderD6666
Also, if the card sucks, why did the deck with this card in it get top 16? This deck also didn't have any problems with there being no lady debug

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Thunder Family Variety Deck

I'm not all too familiar with DLE but I would play[…]

Zoodiac