Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Curly
There are many different combos...The main goal of the deck is to get mezuki and banshee into the grave´before you make curious to send rescue ferret to the grave. Then you can special ferret with mezuki, activate ferret effect to summon cyber-stein and mezuki from the deck, link those 2 away into i:p or vampire sucker for an additional draw, then summon cyber stein with mezuki and get yourself Exterio for 5000lp. Then you can make Apollousa with cyber-stein and curious.

Depending on the circumstances if you have a zombie in hand you can summon Gozuki and shinobi necro with ferret aswell, link both away into i:p, needlefiber or vampire sucker, activate gozuki, banish shinobi necro and special necro and 1 zombie from hand

There are many other plays but it depends on the cards you draw.
By Curly
Well after I made Exterio with curious and cyber-stein the next step is to summon Union-Carrier and find a way to dump Glow-up Bloom in the grave either with foolish, needlefiber, Beatrice, Gozuki, Uni-Zombie or try to draw it with Saryuja. But remember to summon i:p or Apollousa if you can before you send bloom to the grave because you get locked into zombies. Finally you activate Union-Carrier and equip Buster Dragon on Doomking.
Maybe try again I changed the deck a little bit and I added Allure of darkness which gives the deck more consistency.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Thunder Family Variety Deck

I'm not all too familiar with DLE but I would play[…]

Zoodiac