Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
By Just Griffin
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

HAT Format was an extremely diverse period of Yugioh lasting from May to August 2014. This format featured dozens of distinct rogue strategies and double-digit meta decks. In my previous article, I looked at Early HAT from Primal Origin to Structure Deck: Realm of Light. This article will focus on the High HAT Format period following the release of Realm of Light and encompassing the 2014 World Championship Qualifiers that ended with the release of Super Starter: Space-Time Showdown and the advent of Master Rule 3.

By jobe04051993
Thats how the April 2017 Banlist was created. Honestly I call that banlist the greatest banlist of all time before Zoodiacs were created and took over. What's the point of a banlist if Konami keeps created cards that defies or can be abused consistently? Konami still dont understand the meta format they created/ruined and its a repeated loop. Only way for meta to be diversed is take off every card off the banlist and start all over. Thats the main reason why we got the new Master Rules 4.5, its not Master Rules 5. Blame still goes back to Konami for their lust and greed for metagame decks that others might enjoy but others dont. Diverse metagame is the only way meta can be fair to play is of they eliminate the constant b.s. they enabled so far. Very good read though. Shaddolls should be on this list.
By MPReviews
You're right. The meta would be way more fun and diverse if people played snatch steal, delinquent duo, harpies feather duster, and maxx 'c' at three. Konami should really reboot the banlist entirely and make a new one. And then one after that. And after that. And after that. And then obviously just reboot it again. And then make a new banlist. And then one after that. And after that. Having no banlist just makes the game even more toxic - having full power spellbooks, dragon rulers, zoodiac, teledad, chaos, etc. Then you'd get Gouki FTK, Yata Garasu Lockdown, Tempest Magician FTK, etc. There is a reason Konami make a banlist - to stop the game from being unfair and so people like yourself stop complaining. I am not trying to be hurtful I am just stating facts. People need to realise Konami are real people and do what real people do. Every once in a while they let the public decide stuff due to too many complaints - and when the public do what they wanted, they start complaining about other things. I hate the fact that I have to rant about the flawed logic of letting every broken deck run wild that people originally complained about being unfair - as a means of making the game 'fair' again. Bare in mind that I always have to explain this to just you. Not because I'm maliciously targeting you for it - its because you're the only one that says this is a good idea. Going back to the article - I think its pretty good. Griffin is an interesting writer and I enjoy his way of analyzing. Good Job!
MR5 ABC Dragon Buster Deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Jeremy's Deck

Zombie World Deck

Odd-Eyes