Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By crimsonChronologist
So I have been trying out this list for a bit. I did do some edits, which I think could be useful. First I added one allure to bait the ash blossom, replacing an El Shaddoll Fusion. I also swapped panzer dragon for Fullmetalfoes Alkahest which worked very well. Otherwise I gotta say this deck was incredible going first and could easily pick apart boards going second. The decks I tested it against were HEROs (2:1), Altergeist (2:0), and Cyber Dragon (2:0).
By andrea_spinelli__
crimsonChronologist wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:47 pm
So I have been trying out this list for a bit. I did do some edits, which I think could be useful. First I added one allure to bait the ash blossom, replacing an El Shaddoll Fusion. I also swapped panzer dragon for Fullmetalfoes Alkahest which worked very well. Otherwise I gotta say this deck was incredible going first and could easily pick apart boards going second. The decks I tested it against were HEROs (2:1), Altergeist (2:0), and Cyber Dragon (2:0).
Hi, can I ask how do you use "Fullmetalfoes Alkahest"? Instant fusion target? But its effect activates in the opponent turn and he's destroyed at the End Phase. Can you explain please?
By The White Witch
Okay so basically rely on fusion summoning your monsters or even by using your oponents monster's with super Poly. Your monsters have GY effects so you have to be strategic about what you want to send.
By crimsonChronologist
andrea_spinelli__ wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:57 pm
crimsonChronologist wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:47 pm
Hi, can I ask how do you use "Fullmetalfoes Alkahest"? Instant fusion target? But its effect activates in the opponent turn and he's destroyed at the End Phase. Can you explain please?
I usually use it for linkuriboh

She uses plants in Tag Force 4. But since Tag Forc[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Neo PaniK

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Rex Goodwin (Arc-V)

I'm working on my Rex Goodwin one now, i must say […]