Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By MPReviews
so you run gagaga magician not because its a good card, but because you base real life yugioh based on netflix shows, got it
By jobe04051993
No suhr, I run it because it can be good for Rank 4s and Rank 7s... if Chronograph was a Level 7 or Astrograph wasn't banned. I would've ran either one.
By MPReviews
You would've run astrograph if it wasnt banned even though that was one of the most meta cards b4 it got banned. Seems slightly hypocritical to me. Theres also a lot of better level monsters that you could run that Yuma doesnt use: goblindbergh, armageddon knight. Although I have to give it to you, this deck runs semi-decent cards. Not bad. Also love the edgy-speech as the deck description. (that was not sarcasm)
By jobe04051993
MPReviews wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:09 am
You would've run astrograph if it wasnt banned even though that was one of the most meta cards b4 it got banned. Seems slightly hypocritical to me. Theres also a lot of better level monsters that you could run that Yuma doesnt use: goblindbergh, armageddon knight. Although I have to give it to you, this deck runs semi-decent cards. Not bad. Also love the edgy-speech as the deck description. (that was not sarcasm)
Goblind & Armageddon would not make this deck work. The point of Gagaga is special summon him as either Rank 4 or Rank 7, so Goblindbergh and Armageddon Knight will not help this deck, it would only make it brick into straight useless pointless Rank 4 summons I dont want or need.

It's not hypocritical because I dont use Venom Dragon or Odd Eyes type cards. Im not into overpowered Pendulum Fusions/Synchros/XyZ type monsters. This deck about Rank 4s & 7s as well Pendulum Summoning them to field in order to do so. Its about Dark Magician and supporting him.

Yes suhr. That deck description is the absolute FTK.
By MPReviews
So you're not into summoning good cards but FTK's are fine. Also, saying someone blinked isnt really an otk and I dont see how you can ftk as you do no burn damage with this deck. If its about rank 4's then play a lot of good rank 4's. add armageddon AND a target like destrudo that brings itself back. Run level 4's that special summon themselves at least so that you can make an xyz monster on your turn instead of normal summoning and passing.
By jobe04051993
You do realize you can add in your own Extra deck monsters? You dont really have to use these in my sample list.

And plus Gagaga Magician can be useful for EITHER situation. You can normal summon it or special summon it, then rank it up to 4 or 7 as I stated, best additional card to this deck.

If you had DM on the field, and you only have Gagaga & other Level 7s in your hand that you couldnt normal summon/or special summon without the pendulums, you can normal summon Gagaga to increase his Level as a Level 7 to rank into. It's a great addition and very useful.
By jobe04051993
And this deck is competitive. Tried it against Altergeist. Very good deck. I could use an alternative for Magical Circle though and few other cards, other than that, this deck is a charm thanks to the new Master Rules.
By MPReviews
The new master rules didnt help this deck at all as you run a twelve card extra deck. Altergeist is neither meta nor good in my opinion - although the new support is decent. This deck cant be competitive otherwise it would have participated in meta. Thats why none of your decks are - because they rely too much on hypothetical situations.
By jobe04051993
I change my Extra deck. This was just a sample Extra deck. You do know you can switch them out for better XyZ monsters? (photo credit: YGOPro from my Android)

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Worm Stun

what are you side deck suggestions ?

Competitive Salamangreat Deck 2020

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

what is your replacement for Needlefiber ?