Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By jobe04051993
This deck is BASED around DM and DMG so Bond Between Teacher And Student can bring out DMG from the DECK OR GRAVEYARD to fusion summon for her fusion monster. That's why. You could also use her for a field wipe with Dark Burning Attack. Strategy is so simple yet so good.
By ShinDo
I my self have been working on a spellcaster
only deck now for about 3 months now.. I've come up with something pretty nice with only a tweeks needed.. just added magicalized fusion to the set.. Most interesting thing I discovered was the usefulness of pendulums with spellcasters.. particularly with very underrated witchcrafter.. but the deck I learned the game was a dark magician deck.. and was thinking of doing an endymion dark magician deck.. or witchcrafter dark magician deck.. what's you thoughts.. I think I'm close to something...
By jobe04051993
I have an OTK DM Deck with these cards featured but this isnt the full deck of it. I switched it out to make it a DMG and DM deck. But I will update a list of a pure DM.

Edit:

3x DM
2x DMG
2x AIM
2x MODI
3x Magicians Souls
2x Magician Rods
2x BTMW
2x WOTBF
2x LTFJ

2x DMC
1x Pot Of Extravagance
1x BBTAS
3x DMV
2x Dark Hole
2x Night Beam
3x DMS
3x Summoner's Art
2x Eternal Soul
1x Magician Navigation

Thank me later!!! Broken! Just tried it! Way better than my original deck I posted
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jobe04051993
ShinDo wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:34 am
I my self have been working on a spellcaster
only deck now for about 3 months now.. I've come up with something pretty nice with only a tweeks needed.. just added magicalized fusion to the set.. Most interesting thing I discovered was the usefulness of pendulums with spellcasters.. particularly with very underrated witchcrafter.. but the deck I learned the game was a dark magician deck.. and was thinking of doing an endymion dark magician deck.. or witchcrafter dark magician deck.. what's you thoughts.. I think I'm close to something...
Tbh with you pure Dark Magician without Magician Girl is the best route. With Endymion and with Witchcrafters, they're too slow in decks and I hate the Spellbook decks. I feel like they're dumb and pointless to use. So I ignore decks like those and look for broken cards like Cosmo Brain or Magician Of Dark Illusion that can support DM, ONLY FOR DM and no other cards. Go pure DM. We need more Dark Magician support monsters ONLY FOR DM and more DM support Spell/Trap cards to OVERPOWER powerful cards without DMG being involved. Dark Magician is the GREATEST monster in this entire game and nobody realizes it. Thats my advice to you. Go pure DM and find cards for him that can spam him every time. Thanks!
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jobe04051993
asura wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:36 pm
why is everyone being so rude :C
Meta players are always rude. Meta game really be going to peoples heads, thats one of the main reasons I dont like meta or meta players. These people that are rude probably rely on Synchros, Links, and Pendulums for everything like trash duelist naturally would. But their words dont get to me, they hate the format not knowing the formats are turbo decks that are against the dumbass meta game Konami built (and ruined for money). Sometimes I blame Konami for how horrible the card game got and the players that make WCS every year are clowns as well. Off topic: Overpowered cards need to be banned permanently and or limited (me staring at Synchro/Link/Pendulum meta players). :lol:
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Competitive Evil Eye 2019

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

This Is My Deck

Cyberse Talker 4