A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By Kongzilla
I am trying to build a deck with a Tenyi package but is built around Beast-Warrior monsters. I am building it for a friend who just got into the game and I want to have it be simple so it can be used as a teaching mechanism. So what are some cards could I use that would help my friend learn the game?
By Kcoby3198
Hi there,

just go with pure Tenyi. I'm not very familiar with the deck, but i believe it is quiet a good choice for to teach someone YU-GI-OH! Don't make it too difficult by mixing decks..
By Kongzilla
I actually like that idea. The only problem is I do not have all the Tenyi cards. My friends birthday is coming up and I was hoping to have a deck ready for them. So any ideas for even another deck would be good or just a few ideas for a Tenyi deck that does not have all the Tenyi cards but generic cards that work with Tenyi would be useful.
By Kcoby3198
Tenyi apparently work well together with normal monsters. It depends on what Tenyi cards you have in you possession, but it shouldn't be to difficult to gather some vanilla's and build a Tenyi-Normal Monster-Control deck :)
By Kongzilla
I was thinking about that as well. I have 3x monk of the tenyi, 1x berserker of the tenyi, 3x tenyi spirit-ashuna, 3x tenyi spirit- nahata, 3x tenyi spirit- mapura, and 1x tenyi spirit- shthana. I have several beast and beast-warrior monsters and some generic cards that go with these cards. is there a way that could work for a training deck?
By Kongzilla
I was wondering if using Giant Rat and Witch of the Black Forest would be useful in a Beast-Warrior Tenyi Deck to get cards in hand and on the field.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Decks I want to build IRL

I've been doing some testing with two decks I want[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Master duel nekroz

Also, nekroz is hard to use and I don’t have[…]