Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By EggJoe
Don't get me wrong but with instant fusion you can access rocket ride and as an extender in you first turn, and this is way better tham ultra plymerization
By Dani1ele
EggJoe wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:16 am
Don't get me wrong but with instant fusion you can access rocket ride and as an extender in you first turn, and this is way better tham ultra plymerization
I don't agree with taht. Instant Fusion is really a good card for extend yours plays, but this deck is already an extender on legs so , to me , seems a little redunt
By Zeekou
I agree with Dani1ele here. The entire archetype has access to extension by themselves so another extender in an already extender heavy deck is pretty redundant. Ultra poly does provide a little extra grind-game which is helpful in certain situations. Ultra poly is also a neat option that everyone just kinda.. forgot about.
By ManuMango
Only that it's not really extender the deck. There's eXceed, there's Pranks and then there's Poly (if you open 2 but most of the time that's the case). It's an extremely consistent 1-card combo but all of the kids are starters, non are extenders.
If you don't get interrupted you won't need another extender. If you do get interrupted, let's say on your normal summon you need one of the previous mentioned extenders. Ultra poly won't even work then since you'll only have Meow in hand. That's why people play regular Poly at 2-3 usually (although I personally find 3 to be a little too bicky) since you can use one of your kids from hand as an extender. Ultra poly gets rid of the very reason people play Poly in this deck, that you can use materials in hand.
Ultra Poly might be able to extend in certain situations but there's absolutely no reason to run a situational extender over an extender that's always live.
By Dani1ele
ManuMango wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:28 pm
Only that it's not really extender the deck. There's eXceed, there's Pranks and then there's Poly (if you open 2 but most of the time that's the case). It's an extremely consistent 1-card combo but all of the kids are starters, non are extenders.
If you don't get interrupted you won't need another extender. If you do get interrupted, let's say on your normal summon you need one of the previous mentioned extenders. Ultra poly won't even work then since you'll only have Meow in hand. That's why people play regular Poly at 2-3 usually (although I personally find 3 to be a little too bicky) since you can use one of your kids from hand as an extender. Ultra poly gets rid of the very reason people play Poly in this deck, that you can use materials in hand.
Ultra Poly might be able to extend in certain situations but there's absolutely no reason to run a situational extender over an extender that's always live.
I see your point of view, but I still prefer Ultra poly in the place of Instant fusion
By EggJoe
ManuMango wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:28 pm
You summired everything that was in my mind. But choices are choices

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]