Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By ManuMango
I think you're underrating Splash Mage and Transcode Talker. With those most 2 salamangreats equal OTK. Taking away any link climbing capability in a cyberse deck is a pretty bad idea. That'll come up way more often than unicorn or phoenix if you have access to heatleo.
By Eaas
I'm not underestimating them, but it's actually dead space on the extra deck.
Salamangreat can make AsceCode, without the need for other means, having other resources in the extra that are just as necessary in advanced game.
As much as they want to give it a quick game, Salamngreat is a consistency deck, and it needs resources for multi-turn games, AsceCode should be the last resort to win.
Maybe your opinion is not bad, although I think mine is not bad either.
By ManuMango
Of course, in a game in which you dominate the game state you don't need them. But often your opponent will still have some ressources, some interaction themselves. Without the capability to link climb you would have to invest all your ressources, e.g. your extenders into making Accesscode. With Splash and Transcode you can still make Accesscode after your opponent has run out of ressources/interruption. Once they used spot removal for Sunlight Wolf, once they negated the effect of Jack/Gazelle/whoever really. Yes you could take it real slow and try to sit on Rage and or Roar for a few turns longer and hope your opponent doesn't get back into the game but that's a risk. So is making Accesscode since most of the time it means giving up on Wolf but that's exactly why it's so important or rather the safest to summon him once your opponent has run out of interruptions for that turn. Finish them off in the same turn they already used their effects is much stronger than giving them another turn hoping they'd have less ressources on the next one and the next one and so forth.
Accesscode isn't the last resort to win, it's how you win. Multi-turn Sunlight Wolf/Heatleo beatdown works too I guess but that's greatly inferior to turboing out Accesscode when the time is right. Without Splash Mage and Transcode you'll miss out on the right timing, that's just how it is.
Ancient Machines

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

a

Kozmo

hey, im learning this deck and gonna build kozmo v[…]

Life Points Go BRRRRRRRRR