General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
Hi there,

I know it is a little early regarding assumptions towards a new banlist, but it is December 1st and that means Christmas is right around the corner, so here is my wishlist of changes. :)

Banned:

- Predaplant Verte Anaconda - *1
- Crystron Halqifibrax - *2
- Imperial Order - randome floodgate at one bad
- Skill Drain - randome floodgate at one bad
- Red Reboot - randome floodgate at one bad
- Mystic Mine - floodgate bad
- Artifact Scythe - hmmm

Limited:

- Orcust Harp Horror - let's try it out
- Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder - strong card, unfair at 2-3 copies
- Cynet Mining - Rota like cards to one
- Jet Synchron - no halq no problem
- Glow-Up Bulb - no halq no problem
- reverse hits on Zoodiac - with Zeus at one, let's try it out

Semi-Limited:

- Salamangreat Gazelle - let's try it out
- Servant of Endymion - let's try it out

Unlimited:

- Salamangreat Miragestallio - eating salad will make the meta more healthy (:
- Salamangreat Circle - compensation for Mining
- Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King - for the lol's

*1 I don't like Destiny HERO - Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer beeing splashed into every deck that can make two monsters, it is boring... Also Verte is the card to hit not the fusion-monsters nor the fusion-spells, the card will be abused continually in the future..

*2 Halq is missused for link-climbing or the Halq-Auroradon-combo. Ban it, errata it, so you can only summon Sychros from the extradeck after its summon and all is good.

I also want to see Invoked punished, the deck is so boring...

Has anyone asked for this? NO!

Have a nice day, everyone!
1. destrudo was banned because of halq, as was steam the cloak
2. if you are going to limit mining you should also limit fossil dig, at least mining needs a discard and is a hard OPT
3. red reboot is for only one turn and is more of a countermeasure to floodgates; with how the meta is favoring trap based decks reboot would allow for more rouge decks to be able to compete.
4. This list still leaves decks like drytron, tribrigade, and to a lesser extent swordsoul to still be everywhere without hitting them at all.
BorgarTimeYGO wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:35 pm
1. destrudo was banned because of halq, as was steam the cloak
2. if you are going to limit mining you should also limit fossil dig, at least mining needs a discard and is a hard OPT
3. red reboot is for only one turn and is more of a countermeasure to floodgates; with how the meta is favoring trap based decks reboot would allow for more rouge decks to be able to compete.
4. This list still leaves decks like drytron, tribrigade, and to a lesser extent swordsoul to still be everywhere without hitting them at all.
Hi there,
thanks for the reply!

> I am not aware about possible combos with Destrudo or steam the cloak, but if they don't create problematic, unfair combos without halq, they can come of the banlist :)

> yea, you are right. Limitation should effect all Rota-like cards in the game, I was just to lazy to search for all of them..

> I don't like that Reboot shuts all traps down, doesn't matter if its just for one turn or for several. There are options that are more fair for backrow-removal than Reboot..

> Meta seems okayish!? Like I said it is pretty early for banlist predictions, I don't want to be to hasty with hitting the current meta decks, also I wouldn't know how to hit them in a fair manner...
Eldlich Budget Build 2022

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dinorphia

$60 Cyber Dragon Deck