Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By ForsakenUchiha
Ok first of all I absolutely love this, Master of Oz is one of the coolest fusion monsters ever in my opinion. Also its actually pretty effective considering how low ceiling it is: It's consistent especially with its limited searchers and it can stall very effectively until it gets to its boss monsters. Also I can definitely say its pretty effective in certain match ups. When you summon a 4.2K beat-stick not a lot of yugiohs powerful bosses can take it down easily, For example Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon. Whats dragoon supposed to do when it can't beat over Master of Oz after it used its 2 pops and its negate? nothing... absolutely nothing. HOWEVER, the deck could still be massively improved and honestly with the right additions to the deck this could be competitive!!!
By ForsakenUchiha
I would definitely suggest an obedience schooled engine. Since you have a bunch of level 2 beasts in your deck an obedience schooled engine would work very well here as it gives you easier access to rank 2 xyz and maybe even syncro engines if you want.
By BallinFatty
I'll definitely look into that. Thanks for the reminder, I'm aware of that card, I just somehow forgot about it after about the 5th or 6th revision
By BallinFatty
@RedEyesCommando I was not aware of this card. That's pretty sweet. I might be able to include this. I'll look into it and see what I can do. Thank you for your insight
Decks I want to build IRL

Numeron is really cheap and can easily be collecte[…]

Master Duel Pendulums

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]