A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By Kongzilla
I am trying to tweak my Cyberdark/Cyber Dragon deck and a few other decks to play through Red-eyes Dragun and Zeus. I have playtested against Dragun and constantly lose to the Dragun combos. Any tips on how to build a deck that can work around these two cards would be greatly appreciated.
By Kcoby3198
Kongzilla wrote:I am trying to tweak my Cyberdark/Cyber Dragon deck and a few other decks to play through Red-eyes Dragun and Zeus. I have playtested against Dragun and constantly lose to the Dragun combos. Any tips on how to build a deck that can work around these two cards would be greatly appreciated.
Prevent them to hit the board, and you are good to go. Otherwise, use Dark Ruler No More and then beat over them. Kaijus will work too.
By RedEyesCommando
Kcoby3198 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:31 am
Kongzilla wrote:I am trying to tweak my Cyberdark/Cyber Dragon deck and a few other decks to play through Red-eyes Dragun and Zeus. I have playtested against Dragun and constantly lose to the Dragun combos. Any tips on how to build a deck that can work around these two cards would be greatly appreciated.
Prevent them to hit the board, and you are good to go. Otherwise, use Dark Ruler No More and then beat over them. Kaijus will work too.
Or just Raigeki or Lightning Storm
By Samm99663
I suppose you could simply go into a Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos in order to remove that Dragoon but accomplishing this could be harder for some decks.
By Kongzilla
I actually have a copy of Black Luster Soldier-Soldier of Chaos and had some rudimentary success with it in a Neos deck, but I know from playing the deck that a Neos deck is not the best deck for the card.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Eyes Of Blue Chaos Max "C"

Eyes Of Blue Chaos Max "S"

Umbral Horror ft Phantom Knights