A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By Kongzilla
How do I build a proper Machina Gadget Deck? I already have one but it is not good. I just want to know how to make a proper one.
By Kongzilla
I watched the video, but I was hoping to make a Gadget Machina deck that is a little more aggressive and controlling at the same time. I know this is a hard deck to find a balance for, but it is one of my favorite decks and just want something more on the competitive side of casual.
By GioGio
Kongzilla wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:23 pm
I watched the video, but I was hoping to make a Gadget Machina deck that is a little more aggressive and controlling at the same time. I know this is a hard deck to find a balance for, but it is one of my favorite decks and just want something more on the competitive side of casual.
gadgets are holding down the competitively meh earth machine deck. machina are more aggro without them. there isn't far that gadgets can go
By Kongzilla
I actually took the gadget cards out of the deck and replaced them with some union monsters 3 floodgate trapholes, and 3 solemn warnings, and tested it out. I am not very good at deck building obviously, and thus the deck barely works. I am currently tweaking it with what I have, but I thank you all for the help you have given me.
By GioGio
Kongzilla wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:48 am
I actually took the gadget cards out of the deck and replaced them with some union monsters 3 floodgate trapholes, and 3 solemn warnings, and tested it out. I am not very good at deck building obviously, and thus the deck barely works. I am currently tweaking it with what I have, but I thank you all for the help you have given me.
playing unions is worse than gadgets. the only good unions are ABC and they don't work well with other decks. there are better cards than floodgate trap hole like Paleozoic dinomichus or infinite impermanence and solemn strike/judgment are better than solemn warning
Sharks duel links

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

red eyes blue eyes 2

Budget Prank-kids