Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Because solitaire yugioh isn't a thing, especiallywhen claiming that this is an OTK. If you're spending time and effort coming up with a combo and make a huge post to show it off, you'd think that it it would be somewhat practical in an actual game, but this is just underwhelming.
Yeah because FOUR card recovery, a draw 1, a banish 1, and TWO easy field wipes = underwhelming. Especially all in ONE turn. I would love to see you do better with this exact same list with NO non-DM related cards in the Main Deck. If this is underwhelming, then make me a believer. I'll wait, we got all year round for your "lists". Let me know when you do...

πŸ™‚πŸ§
Last edited by jobejacobs1993 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last I checked, true name wasn't a DM card, so not sure why you expect me ro make a deck that consists of nothing but pure DM support, especially when i look at your extra deck. You have inconsistent standards. And the reason I say it's underwhelming is because assuming your opponent lets you make this unstoppable board, all you did was summon a bunch of beatsticks with only one possible interaction on your opponent's turn, which is the DBM, and because it's the only form of disruption you have, you have to time it just right to make sure it's effective. And your big combo is way too fragile. You literally had to use up every bit of resource uninterrupted to make this board, and at no point did you even consider setting up protection early on to prevent your opponent from stopping you. Your end board might've won the game if this was early yugioh, but in today's format, it's nothing to brag about. If you don't believe me, take this list to dueling book and come back with the results.
DarkMahad87 wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:42 am
Last I checked, true name wasn't a DM card, so not sure why you expect me ro make a deck that consists of nothing but pure DM support, especially when i look at your extra deck. You have inconsistent standards. And the reason I say it's underwhelming is because assuming your opponent lets you make this unstoppable board, all you did was summon a bunch of beatsticks with only one possible interaction on your opponent's turn, which is the DBM, and because it's the only form of disruption you have, you have to time it just right to make sure it's effective. And your big combo is way too fragile. You literally had to use up every bit of resource uninterrupted to make this board, and at no point did you even consider setting up protection early on to prevent your opponent from stopping you. Your end board might've won the game if this was early yugioh, but in today's format, it's nothing to brag about. If you don't believe me, take this list to dueling book and come back with the results.
The True Name only exist because of Dark Magical Circle bricking, plus its a Yami Yugi card also. Then second, I have setup a full FTN board with Norito, Dragoon, Cavalry, AND Illusion of Chaos. All I did here was show case how flexible the deck is, so players wont feel like they dont got multiple options or resources. But to setup that FTN with the board I ended with, youre going to need draw power.

Oh and I did enioy Duelingbook btw:
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=508400-32653371

It was very fun. πŸ™‚πŸ˜Š
What's the point of that replay? You weren't playing this deck and your opponent clearly didn't know what they were doing, since they could've used veiler on you and they bricked hard. Show me this deck against a stronger deck at least (doesn't have to be meta). Also, here's a misplay you'll probably want to remember for next time: you're not supposed to reveal the three top cards to your opponent from dark magical circle. You only show the one you add, and the rest go back to the top in whatever order you want without your opponent knowing
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:31 am
What's the point of that replay? You weren't playing this deck and your opponent clearly didn't know what they were doing, since they could've used veiler on you and they bricked hard. Show me this deck against a stronger deck at least (doesn't have to be meta). Also, here's a misplay you'll probably want to remember for next time: you're not supposed to reveal the three top cards to your opponent from dark magical circle. You only show the one you add, and the rest go back to the top in whatever order you want without your opponent knowing
Oh also if I did show you a DM deck that could change the game, you'd still complain it isnt "good" enough. FTN: Norito, two Dragoons, Illusion of Chaos, and Cavalry board is bonkers. I still got the decklist for it but its going to cost money and a NDA for it. Remind you, its a pure DM deck too. So yeah. I dont give out my real decklist for free. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
jobejacobs1993 wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:43 pm
Salute to Konami for helping me put this together.

3 Cyber Dragon = DM
3 Cyber Dragon Core = Rod
3 Cyber Nachster = Souls
3 Cyber Dragon Herz = Illusion
3 Cyber Dragon Vier = Chronicle
3 Galaxy Soldier = Apprentice
1 Cyber Eltanin = (Timaeus, MoC, or Mahad)
1 Jizukiru = DMG
3 Cyber Emergency = Servant (or DM Circle)
1 Foolish Burial = True Name
3 Overload Fusion = Timaeus
1 Cyberload Fusion = Illusion Magic
2 Cyber Repair Plant = DM Circle (or Servant)
1 Cyber Revsystem = DM Veil
1 Cybernetic Fusion Support = DM Inheritance
3 Machine Duplication = BBTaS
1 Harpie’s Feather Duster = DM Attack
3 Power Bond = Secrets of DM
1 Cybernetic Overflow = Dark Burning Magic

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😫😫😫😫πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Ayo if you want to build a DM deck, just copy the Cyber Dragon format since theyre both basically the same thing. The list of cards are help you with the similarities. Inbox me for more DM decklist help!
That's fine. I know DM doesn't have enough power to change the game, much less a pure version. So it puts you in the perfect position by hiding this so called top tier deck behind an imaginary paywall that you know no one will pay, cause you can make whatever boast about it you want. And with the new support coming soon, DM does have some potential at being rogue, but to just straight out say that it can change the game is just not realistic, because decks like drytron, tri brigade, and even some of the newer stuff coming up is way more oppressive and more consistent than anything DM can currently do.
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:03 am
That's fine. I know DM doesn't have enough power to change the game, much less a pure version. So it puts you in the perfect position by hiding this so called top tier deck behind an imaginary paywall that you know no one will pay, cause you can make whatever boast about it you want. And with the new support coming soon, DM does have some potential at being rogue, but to just straight out say that it can change the game is just not realistic, because decks like drytron, tri brigade, and even some of the newer stuff coming up is way more oppressive and more consistent than anything DM can currently do.
Idk, I beaten meta decks in aggressive OTK and control formats with DM before, then some duels I lost to. One thing I do know once Konami gives DM the right 1 card combo Spell cards and more 1 card combo DM main deck monsters, DM would be hard to stop in a duel. The thing about DM that makes it a dangerous deck is: mid-range because its also unpredictable and could go to any format it wants.
Prank-kids 2021 (DEC)

Why aren't you using instant fusion?

Utopia Deck Post Brothers of Legend

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Beast-Warrior of the Tenyi

Thank you I actually have most of those cards or c[…]

DRAGON FUSION 2.0

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]