Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
So far, I haven't seen anyone mention the fact that Amnesty King can also be ranked up using a D/D/D xyz gaining its material, meaning that you can get make Wave King Caesar, then rank up to Marksman King Tell, and then stack Amnesty on all of that putting him at 4 material, allowing him to use his effect 3 times (2 times with your material and 1 time with whatever monsters you equip from the first 2), plus since Wave King Caesar only requires level 4 fiends, you can potentially use Amnesty in decks other than D/D, like Plunder Patrol or Magical Musket. Just throwing it out there...
Overall, this new support is pretty good especially amnesty and griffon. I feel like with cross out designator this deck could possibly be top tier, because the deck still faces the same issues it always faced, THE DECK STILL DIES TO 2-3 NEGATES OR A DROLL!!!!!!!!! which i is why i emphasize on the crossout designator being so crucial to the deck. Otherwise the deck is still as fun as ever not to mention it actually takes a ton of games on today's meta drytron cant beat its first turn board invoked still dies to tons of negates virtual world also dies to a few negates and the deck actually has ways to out bosses like dragoon! can't wait to take this deck to tournaments!
Rose dragon

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Fishborg Recursion Deck

Sharks duel links