All custom cards and skins go here. Show us what you've made!
So, I made this card one year ago or so with Paint (sorry for bad quali).

One thing about the effect:

It should probably state "You can only ss one <Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon - Shining Nove> per turn", instead of "You can only ss <Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon - Shining Nove> once per turn this way" so that the monster can NOT be revived from grave and be sent there again to ss another Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon.
RedEyesCommando wrote:What are the effects?
This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while it is on the field or in the graveyard.

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 Fusion Monster, that lists "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" as it's Fusion Material from the Extra Deck to the GY. You can only Special Summon one "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon - Shining Nove" per turn. Gains 300 ATk for each "Blue-Eyes" card in your GY. (Quick Effect): You can send 1 card your Opponent controls to the GY. You can only use this effect of "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon - Shining Nove" once per turn. If this face-up card leaves the field: Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or 1 "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" from your Deck, ignoring it's Summoning conditions.
Thanks for your comment! I was inspired by a video from JustNutz prod. in which he talked about what a modern maindeck bossmonster needs, to be viable. He said, it needs to be easily accessible, an extender of itself, and it needs to provide some kind of interruption. I tried to include all of these aspects into the cardeffect as well as the ability the monster possessed in the movie, sniping monster cards as well as backrow alike. :D
ignister compétitif

Salut, je joue exactement ce deck depuis la sortie[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Meta-ish @ignister

WIND-UP deck 2021