Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By ManuMango
The engine isn't dead if Glas Bell is drawn. She then simply takes up your normal summon, which sucks for most decks that play this a special summonable engine (like invoked back in the days) but in Eldlich this really doesn't matter since there are no conflicting normal summons.

So there's no reason to run two Glas Bell in an Eldlich build, it would only make you brick more
By Kcoby3198
ManuMango wrote:The engine isn't dead if Glas Bell is drawn. She then simply takes up your normal summon, which sucks for most decks that play this a special summonable engine (like invoked back in the days) but in Eldlich this really doesn't matter since there are no conflicting normal summons.

So there's no reason to run two Glas Bell in an Eldlich build, it would only make you brick more
True that, I missed out you could just normal summon Glas Bell. I somehow thought you wouldn't be able to special summon Ice Bell in the first instance, cause you wouldn't have the target (Glas Bell) in deck, but there is still Snow Bell. My bad!
By Side deck pal
ManuMango wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:47 am
The engine isn't dead if Glas Bell is drawn. She then simply takes up your normal summon, which sucks for most decks that play this a special summonable engine (like invoked back in the days) but in Eldlich this really doesn't matter since there are no conflicting normal summons.

Exactly, thanks for explaining.
High School Dragon Deck

This is my high school deck.

Waterlogged

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

My High School Blue-Eyes Deck

Evil Twin Dogma