Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Kongzilla
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

A deck built around Earth Rock monsters and summoning Eater of Millions and Golden Homunculus

By Kcoby3198
Hi there,

I see you did create your rock-banish deck.

Some notes:

- You should pump Pot of Desires up to three copies. In a deck with Eater of Millions and Gren Maju Da Eiza in it, the card has 100x more value.

- There is a new omni-negate called Turn. It negates for the cost of three banished cards from the top of your deck. You should check it out.

-You should play Gigantes, The Rock Spirit, Power Giant and Golden Homunculus at three copies. They synergies quite well with one another.

- I like Banquet of Millions in the deck. You should prob play it at three alongside Trap Trick so u see the card more often. It is a nice way to interrupt combo players at their turn!
By Kcoby3198
Kcoby3198 wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:11 pm
- There is a new omni-negate called Turn. It negates for the cost of three banished cards from the top of your deck. You should check it out.
The card is called Stall Turn, my bad...
By Kongzilla
The deck I know is a little bloted. Any Ideas on what to take out to make the deck more consistent would help.
By Kcoby3198
Kongzilla wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:59 pm
The deck I know is a little bloted. Any Ideas on what to take out to make the deck more consistent would help.
You could take out all those one-offs, like:

Spell Canceller, Grave Ohja, Goblindbergh, Blockman, Gonogo, Absorbing Jar, Dummy Golem, Fortress Warrior, Attack Gainer, Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion, Creature Swap, Horn of Heaven, Negate Attack, Lightforce sword, Mirror Mail, Rock Bombardment.

They don't contribute anything to your game strategy, so I would suggest to remove them.

The same goes for Earthquake Giant, Summoner Monk, Crane Crane.

You should also play the Adamancipator cards. They are good for getting free Rock monsters on the field, so you can link them away and then banish them for your other monster cards.
By Kongzilla
I can get the cards that were suggested. It would take time but in the meantime, I do have some cards that I hope will work including gogogo golem both regular and golden form, gogogo gigas, gogogo goram, block golem, gogogo giant, giant soldier of stone, and a few trap nonsters. would any of those work in the meantime until I get the cards that were suggested?
By Kcoby3198
Kongzilla wrote:I can get the cards that were suggested. It would take time but in the meantime, I do have some cards that I hope will work including gogogo golem both regular and golden form, gogogo gigas, gogogo goram, block golem, gogogo giant, giant soldier of stone, and a few trap nonsters. would any of those work in the meantime until I get the cards that were suggested?
I would suggest testing everything out with a YU-GI-OH! simulator before actually buying the cards. That can safe you money! 
Floowandereeze

It's hardly cheaper if you want to cover all meta […]

Beast Beatdown

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Branded Dragonmaids

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

They have enough support What about making[…]