Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
By GioGio
so copy and film is a free monster+token and puts a monster on field in the gy. for no restrictions
playboat is not that good. at first I thought it said"when you normal summon" you could summon it but its if you control a normal monster
peaceria is bad
fishleaf is kinda situational
mechanical dragon sucks
hope you draw upstart+top share
hidden tile is kind of worse top share
drive drive is a trap
Last edited by GioGio on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GioGio
oh and copy and film is searchable by gallant granite. now adamancipators can make baroness and level 9 synchros, but I don't think that's the most crazy thing this card could do
By DarkMahad87
Interesting. Every other translation I've found for hidden tile says that adding a monster from the deck to the top/bottom is triggered when the monster you control destroys another monster by battle, but here it says it's when yours is destroyed by battle. Makes a bit of a difference. Curious to see which is correct.
By Talcille
Top Share could be pretty decent in decks that have a bunch of in-engine draw power like Fluffal or Draco, specially game 2. You can basically just add IO from deck to hand and wish your opponent good luck.
By amorphage
Everything here is legit just gimmicks
Dareton is going to be used in so many Janky decks, lol
I genuinely think copy and film is a pretty sweet monster
Peaceria is table 500 material
Hidden tile of fate is janky, I love it
By Talcille
Talcille wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:15 pm
Top Share could be pretty decent in decks that have a bunch of in-engine draw power like Fluffal or Draco, specially game 2. You can basically just add IO from deck to hand and wish your opponent good luck.
Forgot about Swordsoul, hoping none of the Swordsoul players figure out they have a 2-card combo using a starter they play 9 fucking copies of to add any card from deck to hand.
By Zeekou
Adamancipators just got better. Copy & FIlm might actually push them back into the metagame (for the TCG at least.)
Also Peaceria is a rock too, this could be interesting.
Suship magikey

yt channel name ? Paradox EDO

Chaos Engine

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Gusto Hurricane

Brave Stun Deck