Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

The “Nordic” archetype had a rough time for most of its lifetime. The meta moved away from placing one big creature on the board, the cards became more and more lackluster while the game evolved to be faster and crazier strategies saw the light of day. Fortunately, sometimes Konami decides to throw old archetypes a bone; and very rarely, they even decide to give them even more of their attention to fix some problems.

A casual deck at heart, the “Nordics” do not need to hide anymore since the new support is not only good, but also fun to play. Let us take the occasion and look at the archetype in total, what cards and strategies turned out to be helpful, and how one can have fun building a deck for this collection of Norse mythology.

Amazing article about my favorite casual archetype. Well detailed !
Infernoble knights being my favorite competitive deck and Nordics my favorite casual deck, the nordic warrior seems like a perfect opportunity to me. Could you please show how a Nordic warrior build would look like ?
Teofrastu wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:58 am
Infernoble knights being my favorite competitive deck and Nordics my favorite casual deck, the nordic warrior seems like a perfect opportunity to me. Could you please show how a Nordic warrior build would look like ?
Thank you very much, glad you liked it. Regarding the Nordic Warrior build: I am currently pretty busy, but maybe I can get around to throw a list together at the weekend; I'll send you the decklist per PM when it's done. ;)
sauron00 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:28 pm
After the new support I have been planning to try out the nordics, but learning the effects of all their cards to pick useful ones seemed too much of an hassle for me. This guide is just what I needed. Great work, thanks.
Thank you very much. :D
StalkingVengeance wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:30 pm
Teofrastu wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:58 am
Thank you very much, glad you liked it. Regarding the Nordic Warrior build: I am currently pretty busy, but maybe I can get around to throw a list together at the weekend; I'll send you the decklist per PM when it's done. ;)
Thanks a lot !
Beast-Warrior of the Tenyi

I actually like that idea. The only problem is I d[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Tri-Brigade Lyrilusc

Spirit Charmer 2021