General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By Kuro7070
Hello,
I am currently planing an Yugioh App and I am searching for an Database with all Yugioh cards.
I found this API and asking if I could send one request to the database and collect all cards.
So I would create my own Database with your information. The advantage is when people are using the app, I dont have to call everytime when someone is using it.
I didn't found informations about this thing and about commercial use.
My goal isn't to gaing money (now, everything can change) with this app but if I'm doing this I have to pay for servers and it would be nice to display some advertising so pay the bill for the servers.

I need the information from an admin of this side and it would be nice if you contact me private, so we could talk about it.

Thank you for every help
By YGOPRODeck
Kuro7070 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:05 pm
Thank you
But I need to know if it is ok to make my own database with this request and if it is ok to use it for commercial use.
You are free to use the data however you wish. However, we do recommend downloading and storing the data yourself (along with the images) which it seems you intend to do.
By Kuro7070
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:15 pm
Kuro7070 wrote:
Thank you
But I need to know if it is ok to make my own database with this request and if it is ok to use it for commercial use.
You are free to use the data however you wish. However, we do recommend downloading and storing the data yourself (along with the images) which it seems you intend to do.
Ok that is nice to hear. Are you the owner of this database ?
By YGOPRODeck
Kuro7070 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:46 pm
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Kuro7070 wrote:
Thank you

Yes, I am
By Kuro7070
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:53 pm
Kuro7070 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:46 pm
YGOPRODeck wrote:

Yes, I am
ok, is this anywhere written down? I don't wanna take any risk. You could report me later and I haven't any proof that your an admin and owner of this database or am I overlooking something?

Sorry I'm really carefully and dont want to get in trouble.
I would be perfect if this was somewhere written down

Sorry if I am annoying you and thank you for the short response ;)
By YGOPRODeck
Report you of what exactly? The data itself and card imagery are owned by Konami. We of course don't have any legal rights over the data. I think you are massively overthinking this.

Also I'd generally advise you to beware of anything you try to sell that uses data/images that are property of Konami. It is them who could take issue with it, not us here.

The data here is free to use for anyone in whatever way they wish.
By Kuro7070
YGOPRODeck wrote:Report you of what exactly? The data itself and card imagery are owned by Konami. We of course don't have any legal rights over the data. I think you are massively overthinking this.

Also I'd generally advise you to beware of anything you try to sell that uses data/images that are property of Konami. It is them who could take issue with it, not us here.

The data here is free to use for anyone in whatever way they wish.
Ok thank you for your help
9 axis swordsoul

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Beetrooper (BattleBees)

Budget Dogmatika Albaz