Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
ForsakenUchiha wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:21 pm
I dont get it whats the ftk??????
The intent of the FTK seems to be using pole position along purgatrio and an equip to cause an illegal game state when your opponent plays a card with 2700 or less attack. This no longer works, the rules have been updated to just remove the offending card form the field.
ForsakenUchiha wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:21 pm
I dont get it whats the ftk??????
basically, the FTK happens with a combination of trap (pole position), battle shogun of Six Samurai and Purgatrio. You have to be able to make the link with 3100atk (18 counters in the field) plus the divine sword equipment equipped on it for him to have 3100atk. The purgatrio you have to do in the arrow of the saryuja for him to tell with 2800atk. So now you only need if your opponent activates a card, because then the trap poly position will generate a loop of infinite chains, and as the opponent generated the loop, he is punished. maybe I got a little confused because I wrote everything through google translator since I don't speak English, so I'll leave a link to a replay in the DB to use as an example..
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=17479347
By Shiqui
As BorgarTime said, this "FTK" no longer does anything because of a rule change from last year that makes it so Pole Position is sent to the GY as soon as your opponent places a card on their field. You can see it in section 4-O of the tournament policy.
By Shiqui
>

The information on the wiki about infinite loops is outdated and still says you can't do anything that would result in a no net change loop and the gamestate is rewinded if it's done on accident.

https://img.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay ... _v_2_1.pdf
On page 41 of this document, there are instructions on what to do if an infinite loop happens that make it clear you CAN perform actions that would result on a no net change infinite loop. You can also see it on the first and third examples used.
Phantom Knight

The deck is rly good but without Dragoon it lack[…]

Pure Marincess

you just put every single marincess card and calle[…]

Attack point combo

Hi yall let me know what yall think of it and then[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]