A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By Kongzilla
I am wondering how I make an aggressive defense deck based around mainly rock types while using the banish zone to power up some other cards. The main cards in the deck I plan to use to banish cards are Eater of Millions, Gigantes, and Gigastone Omega. I plan to use these cards to banish other cards to power up the two main monsters I want to use which are Golden Homunculus and Gren Maju Da Eiza. I want to use mainly Rock-type or Earth Attribute monsters with defensive capabilities and some control-type cards. Any Ideas on what I could possibly use for this deck.
By Kcoby3198
Hello there,

regarding an "aggressive defense deck based around mainly rock types" the "Triamid" archetype comes to my mind in the first instance. They play mainly around their field spells, which boost their offensive and defensive attributes to some degree. I am not sure tho, how good they go along the whole banish theme you want to implement.

Otherwise "Exxod, Master of the Guard" together with some older "Sphinx" cards, have taken on the "aggressive defense deck" theme, but sadly they were never that good.

You could also check out the "Primineral" cards.
Pure Dragunity

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Pure Wind-Up

Pure Heraldry

adamancipator pure