Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Knightmare
where the heck is update jammer other than that the list is solid but I would recommend belle over d.d crow i know she isn't THAT good but d.d crow doesn't do much against the meta right now (Unless your scared of drytron I would not blame you)
By KuribohGaming
Thx for the reply ive been running d.d crow over ghost belle cause i fond it more interactive with the opponent and am a bit scared of the drytron match up but i actually had ghost belle in before skull meister but found that i liked using him better in the meta than her cause it can negate graveyard stuff for both drytron and tribrigade but i will try out ghost belle over d.d crow cause i havent tested with that yet and it sounds quite good and finally the reason why i didnt run update jammer is cause i used him for the longest time but then as i used the deck more and more i was realizing that it came up only once in a blue moon but is still a great card
By Knightmare
The reason I recommended update was so you didn't have to over extend when you otk also whats your thoughts on running A.I.Q Lots of the meta is link summoning and i think it might be a good tech
Flundereeze X Dogmatika - In Depth

Macro cosmos but no dimensional fissure?

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

your deck 1

yo where did you generate this

Random

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]