Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Orcust was, and still is, a fan-favorite from the Eternal Format (TOSS). Cool artwork, lore, and a great run in the highest levels of competition. The deck definitely had its time in the limelight. Today we take a look back at what it was, where it’s currently at, and its potential evolution in the future.

By KyL
Great article, thanks just one thing I want to clear up: Orcust was actually very competitive before the release of Ding and Crescendo (remember YCS dusseldorf 2019 y'all?) being able to rank-up into Azathot on the opponent's turn was like the vfd of the time
KyL wrote:Great article, thanks just one thing I want to clear up: Orcust was actually very competitive before the release of Ding and Crescendo (remember YCS dusseldorf 2019 y'all?) being able to rank-up into Azathot on the opponent's turn was like the vfd of the time
Oh yeah, fair enough. But I always thought Lunalights could do it better (only going 2nd, killing off hand traps and going for the kill xd)
Altergeist

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

hey everyone! as the title says im fairly new to Y[…]

Budget Salamangreat Combo Deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

hey everyone! as the title says im fairly new to Y[…]