Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By MatchPoint
yes, when I mean pure, I mean that I strictly want to use the archetype itself and I want to see how well it will do in an actual/competitive match during which i want to try and tinker around with the deck until i found what cards work and don't work
By Darth Mufasa
Right, whilst i wouldnt want pure myself. assuming lacking cards like mathematician or gale dogma, here are the list of changes id make
1) hedgehog to 3, hes a searcher and flip effect to get fusion spells to hand. this is incredibly important because if you dont open with a fusion spell, youre reliant on them flipping hedgehog to get 1

2) add additional polys to deck. things like super polymerization is great interuption and the orig polymerization and fusin recycling plant are decent

3) genius to 1. Keeios to 2 (you playing pure really messes wih your ligh targets as keios sucks). but you dont wanna brick with this guy . beast to 2

4) cards like torrential tribute are good for this type of deck, youll need all the equalisers you can get
By MatchPoint
I didn't really see Schism that good at first, but i will try it out, btw love your nam.
By Darth Mufasa
Schism is an incredible card and you only need at 1. its one of your key targes too search from construct and will nable you to keep making plays into the game
By jjstoyreview
Adding Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden is really key since u can use it to link off most of your Shaddolls for a light monster that you can use for Shaddoll Construct. Or for whatever reason that you don't want to use her, you can always use the old Almeraj into Secure Gardna play.
Fusion

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Synchron 1-2021

20/10 y god 🤑👌

Virtual World

Muddy mudragon

Cyber Dragon (July Update)

Zzz