Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By juvenile
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Super Soldier Synthesis ritual pitches Overtex from deck giving us Double Evolution Pill. Yep consistent Ultimate Conductor Tyranno and with Drytron follow-up.

By Yugituber
It’s a nice idea but what advantage does it have over the ‘normal’ version of drytron? Is there something here that I’m missing?
By RedEyesCommando
I'm gonna explode my PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS if u don't watch this.
By RedEyesCommando
I've been drinking too much PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS juice
By Wesley91
Yugituber wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:47 pm
It’s a nice idea but what advantage does it have over the ‘normal’ version of drytron? Is there something here that I’m missing?
Hi, well you can SS UTC if your opponent have some monster that can't be target and/or destroy. You can negate from field and not from hand, so destruction card, destruction hand, trickstar reincarnation and trishula, see ya. 8-)
Tenyi

i put the first card wrong

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

involked

Virtual World