All custom cards and skins go here. Show us what you've made!
By Mielkavra
This is only used in Official Yugioh Cards! This is my idea for a ban list! hope you like it!

Unlimited (All cards Except...)

Limited
Dark Magician
Dark Magician Girl
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Maiden with Eyes of blue
Mirage Dragon

Banned
Effect Veiler
Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
Infinite Impermenence
Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion
Ghost Mourner & Moonlit Chill
Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries
Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood
Droll And Lock Bird
Trickstar Archetype (Cards with the name "Trickstar" or in the description)
Sky Striker Archetype (Cards with the name "Sky Striker" or in the description)
Dark Bribe
By GioGio
dark magician is a trash teir deck that doesnt need to be hit
blue eyes is a bad deck that doesnt need to be hit
mirage dragon is trash
no one plays trickstar, and that deck is so easy to beat
sky striker isnt meta
hand traps help the game not be win dice roll=win
unlimiting all other cards would make the game completely degenerate especially with no handtraps
no one plays dark bribe
By amorphage
One, that banlist is very disappointing.
Two, the first comment is basically saying all of the currently banned cards can be unbanned, like azathot getting unbanned. That thing can never leave the banlist, it ends turns and there’s NOTHING you can do about it. It’s effect doesn’t actually activate and it still continues even if a kaiju gets rid of it, and even if you negate its effects with something like infinite imperitence (which, under the banlist you stated above, is banned) you still can’t use your monsters! There’s nothing about the above banlist that’s actually right.
By Cat Burger
amorphage wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:11 pm
Two, the first comment is basically saying all of the currently banned cards can be unbanned, like azathot getting unbanned. That thing can never leave the banlist, it ends turns and there’s NOTHING you can do about it. It’s effect doesn’t actually activate and it still continues even if a kaiju gets rid of it, and even if you negate its effects with something like infinite imperitence (which, under the banlist you stated above, is banned) you still can’t use your monsters! There’s nothing about the above banlist that’s actually right.
Forget Azathot, this person wants Pot of Greed off the list. This banlist kills 4 casual archetypes and leaves the everything else, from Dragon lords to Yata-garasu, untouched.
By Mielkavra
Cat Burger wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:53 pm
amorphage wrote:
Forget Azathot, this person wants Pot of Greed off the list. This banlist kills 4 casual archetypes and leaves the everything else, from Dragon lords to Yata-garasu, untouched.
Ok ok ok. You hate things like "Yata-Garasu"and "Pot of greed", c'mon just adapt to it man and I want 2021 tournaments with Change Of Heart, Yata-Garasu and no Striker girls shenanigans. Konami became shit for me when they released Sky Strikers. That is shit 2 main monster cards what the fuck? F*** you man.
By Mielkavra
[quote=GioGio post_id=66963 time=1621171913 user_id=37288]
Can't adapt in it, bitch.
[/quote]

What the FUCK man? When I was a kid, degeneracy is the meta. Just adapt man, that is what we do for every banlist man.

Moderator Message: Please view our Community Discussion Guidelines.

By Cat Burger
Mielkavra wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:32 am
Cat Burger wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:53 pm
amorphage wrote:
Ok ok ok. You hate things like "Yata-Garasu"and "Pot of greed", c'mon just adapt to it man and I want 2021 tournaments with Change Of Heart, Yata-Garasu and no Striker girls shenanigans. Konami became shit for me when they released Sky Strikers. That is shit 2 main monster cards what the fuck? F*** you man.
I understand that you want certain cards off the list, all of us do, but the point of the ban list is to prevent decks from becoming unbeatable, because there is no adapting to an exodia deck filled with draw cards, infinite combos, or something broken like that. Maybe Change Of Heart and Yata-Garasu are not as viable as before, but one is still a easy cheese and another is an guaranteed win when pulled off (which is not a difficult task). Sky Strikers are strong but one can at least compete against this archetype.
By GioGio
Mielkavra wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:38 am
GioGio wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:31 pm
Can't adapt in it, bitch.
What the FUCK man? When I was a kid, degeneracy is the meta. Just adapt man, that is what we do for every banlist man.
i never said that
Last edited by GioGio on Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First-Class Suships

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]