Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By FeeshSlayer
Don't worry about it, you'll get it soon enough! In the meantime, don't be afraid to look up meta decks online. In fact, it's seeing the ways that experienced players do things is probably one of the best ways to learn, as you'll start to pick up on their intuitions and reasonings behind certain cards. As a fairly new player in this game, I can sincerely say that this tactic has helped me, and I hope it helps you too!
By GioGio
imagine opening fridge when you could just play 3x scrapyard and 3x fossil dig to get to your 1 card starter(which can make insane setup with the inclusion of scrap factory)
By Yugituber
GioGio wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:25 pm
imagine opening fridge when you could just play 3x scrapyard and 3x fossil dig to get to your 1 card starter(which can make insane setup with the inclusion of scrap factory)
Literally not 1 of the topping ocg list plays factory - literally not 1
By Yugituber
GioGio wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:27 pm
im just saying. factory is a cool tech. it summons recycler from deck.
So does wyvern, why go through an extra step and burn more resources and add factory into this?
By amorphage
Yugituber wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:33 pm
GioGio wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:27 pm
im just saying. factory is a cool tech. it summons recycler from deck.
So does wyvern, why go through an extra step and burn more resources and add factory into this?
It’s easy to trigger and extends if you open raptor and recycler in one hand. That’s why I would play it but in more of a pure scrap build.
By LifeHacks
Also, @yugitbuer, i dont think you should be using the ocg as your determining factor for which cards u should run. They play in a very different format with a very different ban list.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

First-Class Suships