Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Leamaro
Hi, I've been playind with a Time Thief deck for a while and although I'm not using a Raidraptor engine, I believe I have some tips from problems I had in the past.

1 - Swap Kagetokage for cards like Goblindberg or Tin Goldfish. Since it cannot be normal summoned, it will be a brick in your hand if drawn mid to end game.
In the end, both these cards will have the the same function for xyz summon. (Performage Hat Tricker is not bad either.)

2 - Put Time Thief Startup to 1. I end up using it only only as a turn 1 or 2 combo piece and I hardly ever use the second effect. In case you needed it for a combo, is a good target for the effect of Time Thief Winder, then losing most of its power after turn 1 or 2.

3 - Add 1 Time Thief Chronocorder. Its GY effect works well with the effect of Redoer and I use it a lot to add an extra XYZ monster on the field, especially early on the game.

4 - Add a 3º Time Thief Flyback it will help against decks that don't use many traps. That way your Redoer will always have a trap on the trigger, waiting for its effect.

5 - Add an Evilswarm Nightmare. It adds a lot in field control for the deck and stops a lot of combo decks. I'm sure you won't regret it. Also you can use Perpetua to fuel Nightmare in case you already used it's materials.
Scrap Dinosaurs

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Drytron

Zoodiac Tri-Brigade