General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
GioGio wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:44 pm
it was kind hard to rank them because i was ranking on competitiveness. lancea, scythe, and dagda are good but idk if they carry the deck to a higher spot
I played artifact pure for a little bit, I used them to beat a few rouge decks and the sheer annoyance of it gets to a lot of people, plus their link is really good. I doubt they could go as far as Dlink but I think they probably could be in the good casually
GioGio wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 pm
also what are archetypes 2 3 and 4 of the idk category?
2 is coach soldier, fire beast warriors that do a bad job on summoning rank 8s which they’re supposed to do
3 is D.D. the original different dimension, came out in GX as a banish heavy deck, it sucks hard.
4 is dijin, there’s a group of rank 3 and 4 xyz monsters called dijins (target a dijin xyz monster), there’s no main deck cards, they’re literally like entities, get enough of them on the field though and they can do OTKs pretty easily.
The only thing I’m truly confused about is why did you place metaphys at the bottom? They’re actually super, and I mean SUPER good. I love playing it and I can constantly beat lots of rouge decks with them.
Buster Blader

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Utopic

Hero

Flundereeze