Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
JeffyEpstien wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:05 am
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:00 am
JeffyEpstien wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:26 pm
WHO? JOBE?
Who... are you, exactly?
I don't know. I exist in a space between humanity and between animals. I am truly not of any species, and yet, I do not want to be. Who am I? What am I?
You seem familiar to me, but I don't recognize your name. Are you anyone that we know, or are you merely a distant observer?
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:07 am
JeffyEpstien wrote:
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:00 am

Who... are you, exactly?
I don't know. I exist in a space between humanity and between animals. I am truly not of any species, and yet, I do not want to be. Who am I? What am I?
You seem familiar to me, but I don't recognize your name. Are you anyone that we know, or are you merely a distant observer?
I am known by many. I observe, and I find myself disgusted. Humanity is truly dysfunctional and disgusting. I am both one who observes and one who interacts. I should avoid interacting, but I find myself incapable of avoiding it. What am I?
JeffyEpstien wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:10 am
Toon Lord wrote:
JeffyEpstien wrote:

I am known by many. I observe, and I find myself disgusted. Humanity is truly dysfunctional and disgusting. I am both one who observes and one who interacts. I should avoid interacting, but I find myself incapable of avoiding it. What am I?
I'm not asking for your sarcasm, stop avoiding the question. Who are you? Your account seems new.
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:11 am
JeffyEpstien wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:10 am
Toon Lord wrote:

I'm not asking for your sarcasm, stop avoiding the question. Who are you? Your account seems new.
I do not know who I am. I find myself unable to answer your question.
Happy Pills

nice i never knew tgs were good, what is the combo[…]

singles

I wanna make this official.

Considering that it came from Vrains I can hope dr[…]