Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By 1AndAbove
This is one of my favourite decks in the game. This deck has everything it needs and that is pure d/d/d.
if ur expecting some hand traps then this is not the deck you are looking for.

d/d/d are fine on their own without anything else, as it can make it inconsistent at summoning the 3 Armageddon. it can still make plays through 2-3 negates [email protected]
keeping it pure makes it not that easy to stop to begin with.
Last edited by 1AndAbove on Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BorgarTimeYGO
1AndAbove wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:21 pm
This is one of my favourite decks in the game. This deck has everything it needs and that is pure d/d/d.
if ur expecting some hand traps then this is not the deck you are looking for.

d/d/d are fine on their own without anything else, as it can make it inconsistent at summoning the 3 Armageddon. it can still make plays through 2-3 negates [email protected]
keeping it pure makes it not that easy to stop to begin with.
I'm more talking about the dogshit end board you have, play crystal wing and sigfried, or try to summon king calamity during your opponent's turn, 3 armageddon. 2-3 negates isn't impressive for a deck as fragile to handtraps as this.
By 1AndAbove
If u dont like the deck, simply dislike it instead of making rude comments. if u want to make an opinion, keep it respectful and i will do the same if not don't expect to get anywhere. U must have no life because it seems like u leave on this website.
By BorgarTimeYGO
First off, there is no dislike function on this site (please add that), and secondly I don't think the person making shitty clickbait youtube replay videos with an eyesore of an intro can really say anything about having no life. Also this is the internet, a cesspool of toxic morons being assholes, if you can't handle the heat, then you should get the fuck out of the kitchen because right now your standing next to the refrigerator and complaining about it (this analogy is breaking down so I'll make this quick; there are a lot worse people out there, willing to say a lot worse things than just complianing about some shitty card game, if your fragile ego can't handle that much, then you should keep to yourself. For you own sake more than anything.)

Moderator Message: Please view our Community Discussion Guidelines.

By Jet_seT
1AndAbove wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:33 pm
If u dont like the deck, simply dislike it instead of making rude comments. if u want to make an opinion, keep it respectful and i will do the same if not don't expect to get anywhere. U must have no life because it seems like u leave on this website.
Meh, I've seen some worse. There's another user pretty active on the site I've seen where half the comments of theirs I've read they try to verbally murder people by blunt force trauma.
∀BC

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Best Site for TCG Decklists?

So i was wondering what good sites for TCG Decklis[…]

Monarch D.D.