Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By StalkingVengeance
Nice deck. I am currently writing an archetype analysis on "@Ignister" on my blog and I am definitely going to mention some of your information in there. ^^
By GioGio
what are some good cards that search achichi @ ignister? when a.i's search is too important and i want to play more than 6 copies of aci in my deck
By StalkingVengeance
What about "Armored Bitron"? I am aware that you will not gain the effect of "Achichi @Ignister" the first time, but you get it back anyway via "Doyon @Ignister" if you decide to go down that route and then get the effect a little bit later. This option does need something else to work with in the hand though, since you do not get the extra monster rightaway that you would then summon via "Ignister A.I.Land".
By GioGio
Yugituber wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:41 pm
Cynet mining works
have you even looked at the deck
By GioGio
StalkingVengeance wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:35 pm
What about "Armored Bitron"? I am aware that you will not gain the effect of "Achichi @Ignister" the first time, but you get it back anyway via "Doyon @Ignister" if you decide to go down that route and then get the effect a little bit later. This option does need something else to work with in the hand though, since you do not get the extra monster rightaway that you would then summon via "Ignister A.I.Land".
you would need to have pikari in hand for that to work, but in ignister, if its not a 1 card combo its a 2 card combo
By StalkingVengeance
GioGio wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:46 pm
StalkingVengeance wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:35 pm
you would need to have pikari in hand for that to work, but in ignister, if its not a 1 card combo its a 2 card combo
Correct me if I am wrong, but while it is a two-card combo, you can also do it with "Doyon @Ignister" in hand:
- Normal Summon "Armored Bitron".
- Tribute for effect, search "Achichi @Ignister".
- Link Summon "Dark Infant @Ignister", search "Ignister A.I.Land" and play it.
- Play "Doyon @Ignister" via "Ignister A.I.Land", trigger its effect giving you "Achichi @Ignister" back in hand.
- Use "Dark Infant @Ignister" and "Doyon @Ignister" to Link Summon "Cyberse Wicckid".
- Special Summon "Achichi @Ignister" via "Ignister A.I.Land", triggering both the effect of "Cyberse Wicckid" and the effect of "Achichi @Ignister", which searches "Bururu @Ignister" and "Pikari @Ignister".
- Proceed as normal.

Might not change your mind about the card, but there are more potential hits to make the card work potentially.
By GioGio
StalkingVengeance wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:19 am
Small question: I downloaded the deck and encountered both a "Fire Phoenix @Ignister" and a "Decode Talker Heatsoul" in the Extra Deck. Is there any reason to why you run both, because you normally only need to reveal one of them to search "Achichi @Ignister" via "When A.I. First Met You"?
i run them both since heatsoul is a good going first option and fire phoenix has a combo with achichi's graveyard effect during the battle phase for a pop. fire phoenix is good if youve been interrupted.
@ignister

Y are you playing niburu when you cant have card[…]

Avian Control

birb

New Card: Synchron

hang on this could potentially be broken

Yugioh Strong DDD Deck 2021 V.2

also if your so good talk about your decks in a me[…]