Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
i can already tell you're a person that applies shit deckbuilding theory by calling me a noob 3 times and not exactly reasoning with my points, from first glance you can tell this deck is already a mess and strips away the core of what HEROES are suppose to be and won't exactly function in that sense, i'm not a expert Destiny/Elemental hero player but adding random cards from different archetypes that don't synergize other than just being warrors and isolde targets in order to do arbitrary synchro/halq plays when HEROES themselves can function without that shitty garbage clogging up space for better tech cards, besides i'm not gonna waste 34 minutes watching your videos just to realise half of the time you're playing against casual people that use mirror force and dark room of nightmare
1AndAbove wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:48 pm
it its textbook to put emergency call in hero deck but due to the versitility of the deck is not needed, if u want to add it feel free which it wouldn't hurt, i didnt add it because i wanted to keep deck at 44.
Also, are u serious?, just because u think it should be added doesn't mean i should add it, its not ur deck, if u want to add it make ur own deck and do so.

Also try not to be rude,
u sound like a noob at this point, stop talking because ur doing more harm than good, who said the card i would add to the hand with isodel will be used during that turn? Go watch the video and stop running ur mouth. You sound rude so I dont like to explain things to a noob. Watch the video before u start talking. Also i don't need to make excuses, first of all u dont know how the deck works so dont talk like u do, this deck is not like ur random hero deck so stop making ur self sound ignorant. if anything is weak, is ur knowledge which u can stop being ignorant and can work on. but don't tell me how to make a deck.
running bricky cards for the sake of making a playstyle that's not needed for HEROES is still bad deckbuilding theory
My experience, there some nice people and some rude people and it seems like ur on the rude side.

yes its 34 minutes video facing many different kinds of deck, ur very bias on ur comment on the opponent i faced which makes ur arguement weak because its a 34 mins gameplay with different opponent, as u said ur not an expert so keep ur opinions to ur self and leave the deck building to the experts.
1AndAbove wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 pm
My experience, there some nice people and some rude people and it seems like ur on the rude side.

yes its 34 minutes video facing many different kinds of deck, ur very bias on ur comment on the opponent i faced which makes ur arguement weak because its a 34 mins gameplay with different opponent, as u said ur not an expert so keep ur opinions to ur self and leave the deck building to the experts.
Expert you have to be kidding Lol :lol:
ironic that you're calling me rude when you're snapping at me because you're too weak to accept criticism and need to snap and make snarky remarks to try and justify yourself, half of the time in your replay you're not even using said synchro engine so it just becomes redundant running a mess of bricks when the deck can clearly function without it, besides using synchros you're shutting yourself of off faris and cross crusader which are key HERO cards btu apparently since you think you're so much of an expert to just ignored it and thought it would work out
To quote bogar
We're not trying to order you around, sorry if it comes off that way some times, but that's just how we communicate with each other. We all do want to help each other. We're not snobs, lecturers, or trying to force you in to anything, we want to help, sorry if it comes off any other way, but lashing out at us isn't how you get kind answers.
U can give criticism without coming off as rude, as the old saying goes treat others how they treat you.

Bricky card? seriously? ur actually a noob, i need to stop talking to u. Any non hero card in that deck is either a search or a special summon that support the hero monsters and for the combo. seems like ur actually stupid or dont know what ur talking about. You can keep being ignorant and keep replying to my message cause u have nothing to do or u can stop being ignorant and learn something which u will benefit from.
if i didn't think emergency call would be Completely unneeded i wouldnt have put it in the extra deck. If u READ the text above the decks u can see that i wrote "feel free to replace or add cards like emergency call" u didnt read it because u were ignorant.
Anti-Meta Eldlich

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

UNLOCK THE SHOCK

just stop losing the die roll it's that simple[…]

Anti-meta stun march 2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

zoo guru

I would put ramram to 3 (makes boarbow unaffected […]