Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By jobe04051993
User Banned
DarkMahad87 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:24 pm
jobe04051993 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:30 pm
Samm99663 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:04 pm
Why are you running El Shaddoll Winda alone?
Floodgate or to combo with Tuners. Remember, theres 2 other builds way better than this one. 1 of them involves Synchro summoning.
It's not a floodgate if it gets destroyed at the end of the turn it gets summoned, since you can only bring it out with instant fusion (same applies with millenium-eyes)
True. But it was for another build and a turbo out.
By jobe04051993
User Banned
Hero_Odet wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:08 pm
Also I tried the deck out quickly on a simulator here are a few things
Cut Droll you can't use it and Dimension Shifter there are better cards
Second where the Fs a dragon to summon Dragon Knight and Dragoon and Wheres Red Eyes Fusion
Third Cut Millenium eyes there are better cards
Fourth Run Some spell book cards to help get more material
Also how do win you would be defeated before you get Quintet Out because most of your spell casters are handtraps and to survive you probably have to play them and remember you need 5
Droll or Phantazmayz is needed at 3.
Shifter can be replaced with Ghost Belle.
Millennium Eyes dont need a cut but Shaddoll Winda does since Im not turboing out Synchro plays.
Spellbook engine is not formatted for this deck. Use Soul Servant and use Desires instead.
Red Eyes Fusion is superior than Magicalized. So you can take out Quintet.
By Samm99663
Jobe, I completely understand how you would love DM to win 1st. I would love to see Crystron top but some cards are just meant to be ran. For example think to yourself, does my deck need it's normal summon. If your deck doesn't then you should probably run a Spellbook engine if your deck is mainly Spellcasters. For DM I personally see REF being very useful because of the fact Dragoon is pretty strong right now.
By xcr27
I get that DM is a bad archetype and that Jobe is annoying with how much he defends it but like ya'll are going hard over something so insignificant.
By jobe04051993
User Banned
xcr27 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:52 am
I get that DM is a bad archetype and that Jobe is annoying with how much he defends it but like ya'll are going hard over something so insignificant.
How is it a bad archetype??? This is a question that real players been wanting to know. Point out cards or decks that make it a bad archetype and I'll point out why youre wrong and why players cant comprehend strategies.
By BorgarTimeYGO
henrystick wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:28 am
you guys really are the definition of insanity, it's actually pathetic
You're right, I just commented because jobe said something that goes up in the ranks of all time stupidity for him.
Abhyss+New Spell

three nihil three snek rain three snek lily of the[…]

dragons

why are u playing shaddoll fusion with no shaddoll[…]

The things to look for in deck

9. Combo 10. Combo

my own personal deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]