Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Toon Lord
i'm not going to post much on this thread besides this, but:
Radiodemon, stop blaming Zeneraider's ban on Henry. It was his own fault, and nobody else's.
By henrystick
find it funny how they select me as the primary target, even though I didn't become involved until much later and wasn't as cynical as everyone else, besides i really don't care much if they hate anymore cause if they do then ok, don't know why it's me but ok
By GioGio
Why are you playing blue eyes and re fusion.
Stigmata works better with dogmatika, not mediocre decks like dmaids and horrible decks like blue eyes.
Re fusion is a bad card
Just because there is a new dragon deckdoes not mean that it should be played with every dragon deck in the game, good decks or bad
By henrystick
GioGio wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:30 pm
Why are you playing blue eyes and re fusion.
Stigmata works better with dogmatika, not mediocre decks like dmaids and horrible decks like blue eyes.
Re fusion is a bad card
Just because there is a new dragon deckdoes not mean that it should be played with every dragon deck in the game, good decks or bad
Gio please don't add more to this, i don't want a repeat of previous events anymore i'm just tired of it
By Radiodemon666
Toon Lord wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:59 pm
i'm not going to post much on this thread besides this, but:
Radiodemon, stop blaming Zeneraider's ban on Henry. It was his own fault, and nobody else's.
I am placing no blame on anyone anymore I am merely saying if everyone that was involved in the situation had simply asked Zen if he would like help with his decks like I did then the whole situation of both of his discussions that got out of hand never would have happened. He felt like people were forcing him to accept they’re help something he doesn’t like.

Now this is last time I am going to say this but everyone who is not staying on topic in this discussion kindly please stay on topic.
By Samm99663
Sorry to bother you again but I believe the correct ratios for a Dogmatika engine are: 3x Ecclesia, 3x Nadir Servant, 1-2x Fleur-dis, 0-1x Maximus, and 1-2x Titanlkad.
By Radiodemon666
Samm99663 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:10 pm
Sorry to bother you again but I believe the correct ratios for a Dogmatika engine are: 3x Ecclesia, 3x Nadir Servant, 1-2x Fleur-dis, 0-1x Maximus, and 1-2x Titanlkad.
It is no bother at all and yes I know that is the correct ratio for the Dogmatika engine but my friend is building this deck physically and while he would have to wait awhile for the Stigmata support buying 3 Nadir servants is a bit out of the price range he wants to pay on singles. Especially after the ridiculous incident when he pre order 3 boxes of rise of the duelist on e-bay that never arrived and this was the only time that this ever happened to him. He did get refunded.
Abhyss+New Spell

three nihil three snek rain three snek lily of the[…]

dragons

why are u playing shaddoll fusion with no shaddoll[…]

The things to look for in deck

9. Combo 10. Combo

my own personal deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]